Friday, January 5, 2018

Survey Sez

I'm a sucker for surveys, personality tests, and the like. Here's the latest one I found.

They're a good icebreaker. I'm not going to answer all the questions, but here are some I can.

They're a good icebreaker. I'm not going to answer all the questions, but here are some I can.

#3: I've got nothing but bad habits. I can't pick a favorite. I should introduce you to an ex. I bet THEY could pick one.
#4: It depends on what you call a "date". If you mean inviting someone to a social occasion, then I've had more than I can remember. Probably thousands.
#5: My tastes have changed over the decades.  "My World and Welcome to it" comes to mind. Or "Please Don't Eat the Daises". Recently, BBC programming like Sherlock Holmes.
#5A: This question begs an addendum. I have a new favorite movie.  “The Madwoman of Chaillot" with Katie Hepburn. I'd thought I'd watched all her movies, this one released in 69, and again in 92 escaped me until now. You simply MUST watch this movie if you haven't. I realize Ms. Hepburn is an acquired taste for some, but who can resist those hats? Simply magnificent!
#6: "Forever"
#7: No.
#8: Yes. No. Well, if I'm having it, I'm talking about it. But you lot? Ask your Mom.
#9: Yes!
#10: I'm fond of animals generally, but cats win the day.
#11: I have. There are better ways of enjoying it than smoking now.
#12: On top of my head. Since before the great migration to my ears and back.
#13: A good friend. I call him the Nutty Professor.
#14#: Like the TV shows, time has a way of working on you. If I'm in a mood to cut my own ear off, nothing but Leonard Cohen will do.
#15: Single
#16: Gay
#20: A good wine with dinner is rarely amiss.
#25: Empathy, intelligence, a good listener. Oh and patience, because I have none.
#29: No. I don't have a moral objection to being a vegetarian, and the bulk of what I eat is not meat but I'm not dogmatic about diet.
#30: I think life is possible anywhere the conditions will allow it. Little green/grey men, not so much.
#34: The Mariana Trench
#38: Twitter. I've never had a FB account.
#40: No. We may not know for a time what the explanation for something is, but not once in the history of mankind has there ever been a supernatural one demonstrated to be true.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment